300 g Shrimp
25 g Lily Bulb
1/2 Red Bell Pepper
pinch of salt and pepper
1 tsp Cornstarch
1/2 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Water
- Shell and devine shrimp, can keep the tail. Rinse and marinade with salt and pepper.
- Peel and seed papaya, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut lily bulb into pieces, rinse and set aside.
- Dice bell pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil, stir-fry shrimp until nearly cooked. Dish up and set aside.
- Stir-fry lily bulb and bell pepper till soft. Add papaya and shrimp. Toss to combine.
- Add pre-mixed sauce ingredients, stir-fry until sauce thickens. Serve hot.
Source: Hong Kong magazine