80 g salmon
200 g cooked rice
1 tbsp sushi vinegar
10 g rice seasoning powder
1 tsp thyme
- Cut salmon into four cubes.
- Add sushi vinegar and rice seasoning to hot cooked rice and mix well.
- Coat salmon with thyme. Pan-fry in some oil under low heat to medium-well done. Remove and drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Wrap each cube of salmon with rice and form into a nigiri.
- Cut nori into 1 x 14 cm strips. Wrap each nigiri with 2 strips to garnish and serve.
Makes 4 nigiri.
Source: Hong Kong magazine