1 cup white rice
6 oz salmon steak
2 eggs (beaten)
4 oz mixed vegetables
1 stalk green onion (chopped)
1 tsp shrimp paste
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp chicken broth mix
2 tbsp water
- Cook rice and refrigerate for 2 or more hours.
- Remove bones from salmon and cut into cubes.
- Mix seasoning ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat some oil in a wok. Stir-fry salmon and mixed vegetables. Remove and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to wok. Fried egg until cooked. Cut into small pieces with spatula. Add cold rice and toss until rice is heated through.
- Add salmon, vegetables and seasoning. Toss to combine. Mix in green onion before serving.
Source: Hong Kong magazine