2 celery stalks
1-1/2 pounds potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup button mushrooms
2-1/2 cups hot fish stock
1/2 pound skinless white fish fillet
1/2 pound skinless salmon fillet
1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 teaspoon paprika
pinch of chili powder
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Slice and rinse the leek. Slice the celery, dice the carrot, and cut the potatoes into 1-1/2-inch chunks.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add the leek, celery, and carrot, reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and mushrooms to the pan and stir in the hot stock. Return to a boil, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Cut the white fish and salmon into 1-inch pieces and stir them into the casserole. Return to a simmer, cover, and cook for another 5 minutes, or until the fish is cooked.
- Meanwhile, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, garlic, paprika, and chili powder. Slice the baguette and broil both sides for 2-3 minutes, or until golden.
- Stir the tarragon and parsley into the casserole just before transferring it to four large bowls. Serve with the spicy yogurt and toasted baguette slices.
Select boiling potatoes rather than baking potatoes, as the pieces will hold their shape rather than breaking down.
Makes 4 servings.
Source: Super Foods