10 oz pork belly, cut into slices
2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
1 pack (6 oz) firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch thick pieces
2 slices ginger
1 stalk green onion, cut into sections
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1/4 tsp ground white pepper
1 tsp Chinese cooking wine
1 tsp cornstarch
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp water
- Mix pork with the marinade ingredients. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok. Saute ginger and green onion until fragrant.
- Add pork and stir-fried until no longer pink.
- Add tofu and tomato. Toss to combine.
- Add sauce ingredients and cook over medium heat until the pork is fully cooked. Serve hot.
Source: Hong Kong magazine